As we continue to see the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is of utmost importance to us that we protect the health and safety of our employees and customers. As a small business based in New York, we've seen improvements in our coronavirus numbers that suggest we may be on a path to better stabilizing our community. However, the fight is far from over and we'd like to acknowledge the safety measures we've implemented to ensure a safe and clean environment for all. We have been closely following all CDC and WHO recommendations to guarantee that we have the most updated information at all times.
Here's some of the precautions we're taking:
- We enhanced cleaning at our warehouse and facility by installing automatic disinfectant sprays and state-of-the-art far-UVC light, which is safe to use around people and kills more than 99.9% of airborne coronaviruses.
- For added security, hand sanitizer stations and PPE are readily made available to all employees, who are required to wear masks and socially distance at all times.
- Temperature checks are administered daily at the start and end of the day.
- An employee who tests positive for COVID-19 will receive up to one week of paid time off.
- All product packages and parcels are sanitized with a 70% isopropyl alcohol solution before shipping.
We hope that you and your family are well during these unprecedented times. For both our employees' and customers' health and safety, we are taking these necessary precautions and closely monitoring the situation for more information. We will be communicating new updates as they are made known on the homepage of our store to ensure transparency for all our customers.
Although shipping times have been delayed with many carriers, we still process and ship all orders same or next day to help you get your products faster! Some carriers have suspended service guarantees due to higher volumes and limited staff, so not all packages will arrive by the estimated delivery date. At most, they will usually arrive a day or two later. Please consider our expedited shipping service at checkout if you are in a rush for your order.
As with most small businesses, we appreciate your support and trust during these trying times. They are not taken for granted and our team is always here to assist you should you have any inquiries and/or comments. Feel free to drop in for any reason, such as providing suggestions, or even just saying hi :) Our DMs are always open!
We wish you and your loved ones nothing but health, safety, and happiness!