NEW Performance Pedals for Tesla Model 3 & Y - Gen 2
Our Newly Upgraded 5-Stripe Design
Enhance the style and appearance of your standard Model 3 or Model Y with our newly designed Performance Pedal Set. Constructed of genuine aluminum alloy with raised rubber sectioning, our Performance Pedal set is OEM-grade. You can now mimic the exact look of the Performance Model 3 & Y!
- OEM-Quality: Made from 100% aluminum alloy, exactly like the official Tesla Performance Pedals! Our premium alloy will not warp or bend easily!
- Durable: Our pedals are completely waterproof and ice-proof when the weather takes a turn for the worst. Improved grip with our patented 5-Stripe Design.
- Firm Grip: Along with the graded rubber, our non-slip surface design has a high coefficient of friction, providing a snug fit around the pedals.
- Easy Installation: A simple plug and play! We've included detailed instructions down below. You can always watch this video for more guidance.
- Custom Fit: Guaranteed to perfectly fit your Model 3 & Y. We use these in our Model 3s and they show almost no signs of wear after a year!
Accelerator & Brake
Prior to installing, it may help to leave the pedals out in the sun for 30 minutes or heat them up slightly with a heat gun!
- Remove the stock pedal cover on the brake only. Do not attempt to remove the accelerator as there is no cover on it! To remove, fold back the rubber around the edges from behind the pedal.
- Working from bottom to top or vice versa, fit the cover over the pedal by sliding up and adjusting the rubber around the pedal edges until it's in place. Use your smartphone or fingers to ensure that all the rubber is fully wrapped around the pedal.
- Repeat the same technique with the accelerator pedal. Simply slide from the bottom to top and wrap the rubber around the edges. A few flathead screwdrivers or dull spudger may help as the accelerator pedal is a bit tougher.
- Clean the original rest pedal with an alcohol solution or soap and water.
- Remove the adhesive backing and align the rest pedal with the existing grooves to help with positioning. Do not apply pressure yet!
- Once you're satisfied with the fit, apply even pressure firmly throughout the rest pedal.